Xcluder Single Roll
|SIZE||4" X 10 FT. ROLL|
|USE||Residential and commercial structures|
|MATERIAL/CONSTRUCTION||Patented stainless steel and polyfiber technology. S/S fibers|
|SPECIAL FEATURES||Easy-to-install. Eco-friendly. Heavy-duty.|
The Xcluder Single Roll (4 in. x 10 ft.) is an easy-to-handle pest exclusion tool for residential and commercial use. It is designed to block possible entryways from damaging rats, mice, insects and any other pests. The fill fabric can be cut to fit any size hole, or gap that could be a potential entry point. Packed in a convenient dispenser box.
XCLUDER fill fabric is made with patented stainless steel and polyfiber technology. It installs in minutes without any special certification or licensing required.
- Costs less than copper mesh
- Superior to foam and ordinary steel wool
- Proven effective barrier by USDA (APHIS)
- Wildlife Research Center
- Rust-proof, shrink-proof, chew-proof
- Won’t stain or dislodge
- No impact on the environment
- Non-toxic, No FIFRA regulations
- Crucial element in any Integrated Pest Management program
- Highly flexible, compressible
- Fast cut-and-stuff installation
FITS ALL NEEDS:
- Fills any size hole, gap, weep hole, crevice, or crack
XCLUDER enables you to quickly perform a crucial procedure in Integrated Pest Management while helping to improve profit margins and customer satisfaction.