|SIZE||400 ML BOTTLE|
|CASE QTY||6 / CASE|
|MANUFACTURER||BAYER ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE [website]|
|ACTIVE INGREDIENT||Imidacloprid 21.0% Beta-Cyfluthrin 10.5%|
|CHEMICAL CLASSES||Nicotinoid Synthetic Pyrethroid|
|TARGET PESTS||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Crickets, Fleas, Fruit Flies, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Roaches, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks, Wasps, Yellow Jackets, Stink Bugs|
Commercial & Residential Indoors & Outdoors; Schools, Homes, Hospitals, Stores, Warehouses
* See label for complete list
0.27-0.54 oz. (8-16 milliliters) per gallon of water
* See label for complete application instructions
|NOT FOR SALE TO||CA, CT, NY, PR, RI|
HOW TEMPRID FX WORKS...
Temprid FX Insecticide is a suspension concentrate formulation of two insecticide active ingredients, imidacloprid and beta-cyfluthrin. These two active ingredients affect targets pests differently, offering complete and unique control for the toughest pests, even when resistance is a concern. Imidacloprid is a patented neonicotinoid manufactured by Bayer Cropscience. Neonicotinoids refer to the class neuro-active insecticides that are modeled after nicotine. Imidacloprid works by disrupting inhibiting stimuli transmission within the nervous system of a given insect when that insect either ingests or absorbs the poison into its body. More specifically, imidacloprid blocks a certain type of neuronal pathways which are much more prevalent in insects than mammals. That is why the chemical is much more toxic to insects than humans or animals. Because of its slower kill time, imidacloprid is used when a transfer effect is desired for treatment of social insects such as ants and cockroaches.
Beta-cyfluthrin is a synthetic pyrethroid that attacks the central nervous system of target pests. Made to mimic the effects on insects of naturally occurring pyrethrum, man-made beta-cyfluthrin has the advantage of remaining effective far longer than pyrethrins. In Temprid FX, beta-cyfluthrin provides a quick knockdown for immediate control, while the imidacloprid provides long-lasting results and far-reaching control through a transfer effect. Temprid FX is a liquid concentrate made to be diluted with water and is best applied with a hand pump sprayer like the Chapin Premier 1 gallon sprayer.
TARGET INSECTS: Ants, bed bugs, beetles, crickets, fleas, millipedes, mosquitoes, roaches, silverfish, spiders, ticks, wasps, yellow jackets, stink bugs, kudzu bugs, wood-infesting pests, and many other common pests
INSECTS CONTROLLED: Ants, Bed bugs, Beetles (including Lyctid or powder post, Anobiid or deathwatch, False powderpost, Old house borers, Wharf borers, Ambrosia beetles, Bark beetles), Blue or Green Bottle flies, Boxelder bugs, Carpenter ants, Carpenter bees, Carpet beetles, Centipedes, Clothes moths, Clover mites, Cluster fly, Cockroaches, Crickets, Darkling beetles, Dermestids, Drywood termites, Earwigs, Elm leaf beetles, Fire ants, Firebrats, Fleas, Flesh flies, Flies, Fruit flies, Gnats, Ground beetles, Hide beetles, Hornets, House flies, Leather beetles, Midges, Millipedes, Mosquitoes, Moths, Multicolored Asian lady beetles, Phorid flies, Pill bugs, Sciarid flies (fungus gnats), Scorpions, Silverfish, Sow bugs, Spiders, Springtails, Stable flies, Ticks, Wasps, Yellow jackets
Temprid FX provides quick knockdown and long residual control of more than 50 pests, including ants, spiders, cockroaches and other key perimeter pests. The dual action works extremely well on pests like ants, making it one of the best ant control products on the market. While Temprid FX is labeled for indoor and outdoor use, we recommend spraying outside and around the foundation of the home -- spray about 3 ft. up the side of the house, and about 3-5 ft. out from the structure from the base of the foundation (spraying directly on the ground) -- this will give you a powerful contiguous barrier against pests.
Temprid FX is also a powerful option for bed bug control in residential and commercial properties, even when resistance is a concern. Temprid FX is also labeled for many challenging ornamental pests and has low phytotoxicity on a variety of ornamental plants.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Imidacloprid 21%; Beta-Cyfluthrin 10.5%
Temprid FX can be used indoors as a spot treatment or as a void injection by mist, foam, or crack and crevice spray, and outdoors as a perimeter treatment, general surface spray, or foliar application to established landscape ornamentals. Always read the product label completely before use.
Mixing Instructions - Shake concentrate before using. Mix the appropriate amount of Temprid FX Insecticide with water. Add product when filling spray tank with water; shake or agitate mixture. Diluted spray mixture can be stored overnight. Agitate before using.
* Re-apply every 7 to 10 days, if needed.
Each 400 mL bottle yields 25 to 50 gallons of finished solution using standard application dilution rates. Each 900 mL bottles yields 56 to 112 gallons of finished solution.
STANDARD APPLICATION DILUTION RATES / MIXING RATIOS:
- 27 fl. oz. (8 mL)/gal. of water – 0.075% total a.i. – maintenance or preventative treatments
- 54 fl. oz. (16 mL)/gal. of water – 0.15% total a.i. – severe infestations, faster knockdown, or longer residual needs
- One gallon of finished solution covers approximately 1,000 square feet. For high volume applications for outdoor treatments, dilute at lower concentrations and apply in greater volumes of water.
USE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
In and around buildings and structures; On established landscape ornamentals around residential and commercial properties; buildings, structures, and modes of transport including: apartment buildings, bakeries, bottling facilities, breweries, buses, cafeterias, candy plants, cereal processing and manufacturing plants, correctional facilities, dairies and dairy product processing plants, factories, frozen food plants, grain mills, granaries, greenhouses (structures only), hospitals, hotels, houses, industrial buildings, kitchens, laboratories, livestock housing, pet kennels, manufacturing establishments, mausoleums, meat and produce canneries, nursing homes, pickle factories, poultry houses, processing and packing plants, restaurants, schools, spice plants, stores, warehouses, wineries and similar structures; food processing facilities (non food/feed areas), transportation vessels such as buses, trucks, trailers, rail cars, and marine vessels.
Use 8-16 mL per gallon of water in a low-pressure system such as a hand pump sprayer. Treat where pests have been seen or found, or can find shelter. Use only as a spot spray, crack and crevice or void treatment. Treat entry points such as around water pipes, doors, windows, and eaves. Treat around where pests normally feed or hide such as baseboards, corners, around water pipes, behind or under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks, and stoves.
Bed Bug Control:
- Use at a rate of 0.27 fl oz (8 milliliters) of Temprid FX per gallon of water.
- Controls bed bug populations that are resistant to pyrethroid insecticides. Spray bugs directly wherever possible following site directions below:
- For infested mattresses, remove linens and wash before reuse. Apply to tufts, seams, folds, and edges until moist. Allow to dry before remaking bed.
- Apply to bedsprings, box springs, and the interior of bed frames or headboards, including all cracks and joints.
- When bed bugs are found in upholstered furniture, apply only to the infested tufts, seams, folds and edges, but do not apply to flat surfaces where prolonged human contact will occur. If bugs heavily infest furniture (inside cushions and/or batting) apply a labeled insecticide dust.
- Apply as a crack and crevice treatment to all baseboards, moldings, beneath floor coverings and carpets, closets, shelves, curtains, furniture and picture frames that may provide harborage to bed bugs.
- Temprid FX is not repellent to bed bugs, can withstand up to 8 hours of bed bug heat treatments (140 F), and prevents bed bug infestations for up to 6 months.
* Do not apply as a broadcast treatment to floors or floor coverings or as a space spray.
Use 8-16 mL per gallon of water; always use the higher dilution rate for fire ants, hornets, wasps, and yellow jackets. Apply to surfaces on buildings, porches, patios and other structures, around doors and windows, eaves and attic vents, utility entry points, soffit areas and other exterior openings where outdoor/perimeter pests enter the structure or where they have been seen or found, or can find shelter. To prevent infestation, treat the outside of the structure to include walls to a height of 2 to 3 feet and treat the soil, turf, or other ground covering adjacent to the structure in a band up to 10 feet wide.
Ants – Locate and treat ant nests, if possible. Follow trails of foraging workers, check under objects near the structure, and inspect other likely nest sites. If ants are nesting in the soil, thoroughly drench or inject the nest and surrounding soil. Treat ant trails around windows and doors, along sidewalks, or other areas where seen. Apply a perimeter treatment as described above. Temprid SC contains a systemic insecticide (imidacloprid), so foliar application to landscape ornamentals provides locally systemic control of aphids, scale insects, and other plant-sucking insects and limit the production of honeydew (an important food source for ant populations). Apply a very light mist of the dilute spray, and do not allow excess run-off. Treat thoroughly for good coverage including the underside of leaves as these pests often feed or rest there.
Wood-Infesting Pests – Dilute at a rate of 0.27 oz. (8 mL) per gallon of water. Apply as a spray or foam to galleries, structure voids, or soil or wood surfaces where target pests may be found. Treatment dilutions may also be applied to wood surfaces by paint brush or rollers. Do not apply directly to firewood. See product label for complete instructions.
- Two modes of action for optimal control of target pests.
- Low odor and non-staining formulation.
- Low phytotoxicity on a wide range of ornamental plants.
- Delivers unsurpassed ant control, and also eliminates aphids, scale and mealy bugs.
- Can be applied indoors and outdoors (please refer to label for special precautions regarding indoor use).
- Can be applied outdoors as a perimeter spray 3 ft. up and 10 ft out from the structure.
- Labeled to control some perimeter pests that other products don’t.
- Controls pests fast.
- Combines fast-acting beta-cyfluthrin with the systemic residual control of Imidacloprid to provide premium performance.
- Low dilution rate means more finished solution from each bottle.
EXTRA TIPS FOR USING
- Shake well before using. Product may separate if stored for long periods of time, but this will not diminish its efficacy.
- Do not contact treated surfaces until dry. People and pets may re-enter after the treated area is dry.
- Store concentrate out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures for maximum shelf life.
- Use in conjunction with other formulations and products, such as insecticide dusts and aerosols, for optimum bed bug control.