|SIZE||8 X 1 OZ. BOTTLES / BOX|
|CASE QTY||12 / CASE|
|MANUFACTURER||MCLAUGHLIN GORMLEY KING [website]|
|ACTIVE INGREDIENT||Pyripoxyfen 10.0%|
|TARGET PESTS||Fleas, Cockroaches, Flying Insects|
|USE||Commercial & Residential; Indoors & Outdoors * See label for complete list|
|APPLICATION||Pre-measured 1 oz. Bottle per gallon of water * See label for complete application instructions|
|PET SAFE||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|NOT FOR SALE TO||NY, CT|
|COVERAGE AREA||1,500 sq. ft.|
For use in the home and in food and non-food areas of restaurants, food processing plants, food and non-food warehouses, grocery stores and supermarkets, schools, office buildings, apartments, hotels and motels, hospitals, tobacco plants and warehouses, manufacturing plants, commercial and industrial buildings, transportation equipment (automobiles, boxcars, buses, boats, trucks, railcars, ship cargo holds), and outside on lawns and building perimeters.
- NyGuard will inhibit the reinfestation of fleas for up to 7 months after initial application.
- NyGuard keeps working on cockroaches for up to 6 months after initial application.
- Can be used outdoors, even in sunlight.
- Continuous protection against stored product pests for 3 months
- Reduces egg production in House Flies and prevents development of larvae (maggots) into adults
- For use in food areas of food handling establishments