|MANUFACTURER||ROCKWELL LABS [website]|
|ACTIVE INGREDIENT||Contains Microbes And Citrus Oil|
|TARGET PESTS||Odors Sugar Snakes|
|USE||Direct application to drains, soda drain lines and drip trays|
|PET SAFE||Yes, when used as directed on label|
|YIELD||Apply 4 oz to each drain once daily for one week Yields 32 applications|
HOW INVADE BIO DRAIN GEL WORKS
InVade Bio Drain Gel contains natural microbes, citrus oil, a gelling agent, and an emulsifier. The microbes consist of bacillus bacteria that eat away naturally at the organic scum buildup in drains and on floors and other areas with frequent food and water contact. Citrus oil aids in cleaning and also leaves a fresh scent after InVade Bio Drain is used. The remaining ingredients thicken and stabilize the liquid, helping it to coat drains and other treatment surfaces.
INVADE BIO DRAIN TARGET PESTS
Organic buildup in drains that is the breeding site for odors, drain flies and fruit flies
PESTS CONTROLLED WITH INVADE BIO DRAIN: Odors, sugar snakes (in soda lines), surface and drain scum, organic buildup.
TARGET USES OF INVADE BIO DRAIN GEL
Use InVade Bio Drain Gel to eliminate odors and organic buildup in drains and soda lines, and on surfaces such as restaurant floors and dumpsters. InVade Bio Drain is a perfect part of treatment for pests such as drain flies and fruit flies that breed in these areas. InVade Bio Drain can be used in bathrooms, kitchens, or other areas in homes, businesses, and institutions.
Treating clogged drains with hot water, bleach, ammonia, or other ordinary drain cleaners is inefficient. Only the regular use of a highly concentrated, professional strength biosanitation product like InVade Bio Drain will adequately cut through drain scum to prevent odors.
Use InVade Bio Drain in soda fountains to eliminate "Sugar Snake": Sugar snakes are the long, crystallized, rigid polymers that grow and clog drain lines in soda fountain machines. These polymers are caused by certain bacteria left behind by sugars when these machines are not adequately maintained. Sugar Snakes that are not treated may lead to costly drain line backups and foul smelling odors. Treat soda fountain drain lines with InVade Bio Drain to prevent or minimize sugar snake problems.
InVade Bio Drain can also be purchased in our Drain Fly Kit.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Natural Microbes, Citrus Oil
INVADE BIO DRAIN (GEL) APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
To use Invade Bio Drain:
- If drain to be treated is not used regularly, first moisten the drain with 1 to 2 gallon of warm water before treatment.
- Apply product at periods of time during the day when drains are in lowest usage.
- Apply 4 oz to each drain around the edges, making sure to coat the sides.
- Repeat daily for 5-7 days and then every 1-2 weeks for ongoing maintenance.
- For drains that have a very heavy layer of scum, clean the drain with a brush before beginning treatment for immediate results and then maintain with InVade Bio Drain to prevent further build-up.
NOTE: InVade Bio Drain is not a substitute for general sanitation. Sanitation is key to eliminate drain flies! To eliminate drain flies, fruit flies, and other fly pests, a total sanitation program is key. The problem area must be cleaned completely, including eliminating standing water as much as possible and properly disposing of food waste into a plastic bag in a trash receptacle with a tight fitting lid. When the area has been sufficiently cleaned, the drains may be attacked with InVade Bio Drain. For treatment of floor or trough drains, first remove the screens and scrape off any organic matter.
* Always read the product label completely before use.
A quart (32 oz.) container yields 8 drain treatments, 32 soda drain treatments, or 4-8 gallons of diluted solution. A gallon (128 oz.) container yields 32 drain treatments, 128 soda drain treatments, or 16-32 gallons of diluted solution.
STANDARD APPLICATION DILUTION RATES / MIXING RATIOS FOR INVADE BIO DRAIN GEL:
- 4 oz. per drain per treatment – Daily or every other day for active infestations, bi-weekly for maintenance - Drain buildup, breeding site for drain flies
- 1 oz. per soda fountain drip trays – Weekly - Sugar snakes and similar buildup
- 4 oz. per mop bucket – Standard mop bucket
- 4-8 oz./gal. of water – Surface cleaning with a sprayer, such as for dumpsters and trash chutes
- 1/2 to 2 oz./gal. of water – Hose-end or power sprayers
INVADE BIO DRAIN IS FOR USE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
No restrictions on use sites. Intended for drains, floors, dumpsters, trash chutes, bathrooms, and similar surface cleaning.
See above for general directions. InVade Bio Drain Gel may be used full strength in drains or soda fountain drip trays, or diluted for mopping, surface applications, or foaming.
- To foam, use 4-8 oz. in a gallon of water and add 2-4 oz. of foaming agent. Apply using a foamer.
InVade Bio Drain Gel is not intended for outdoor use unless treating surfaces on or in dumpsters or similar structures. In power sprayers or hose end sprayers apply at a rate of 0.5 to 2 oz. per gallon of water.
INVADE BIO DRAIN GEL FEATURES
- InVade Bio Drain incorporates natural citrus oil to eliminate nasty odors and leave drains smelling like fresh oranges.
- Thickened microbial formula easily coats the sides of drains.
- InVade Bio Drain advanced formula eats through drain scum and organic material.
- InVade Bio Drain allows drains to run freely and prevents costly blockages.
- Won’t damage pipes.
- Can be diluted with water for mopping or surface treatments.
- Safe to use in septic systems.
- No site use restrictions.
- Level markers on quart container make correct application easy.
EXTRA TIPS FOR USING INVADE BIO DRAIN GEL
- Use 4 ounces per drain application.
- Always continue use until fly activity ceases.
- Use bi-weekly or monthly for maintenance.
- Store between 35 and 95 degrees F.
Compare to: DF500 Drain Gel
Application rate of 4 oz per drain